Thursday 11 October 2018

Inktober 2018 - Week 1


Well, it's that time of the year once again, so here are my collected scribbles for #inktober! This year, I thought it would be fun challenge to produce drawings every day using the official list of prompt words pictured above. And so far, it's working out rather well! Whether I stick with it, remains to be seen... Tune in next week to find out! Anyway, here's the first week's results! 

Day 1 - "Poisonous" - fairly straight-forward this one!



DAY 2 - "Tranquil" - This is my Mum's dear old little dog Penny, who went to her permanent rest aged 17 not long ago 



DAY 3 - "Roasted" - I went for something with an old school RPG vibe for this one! 



DAY 4 "Spell" - I stuck with the white on back and D&D flavours for this one too



Day 5 - "Chicken" - Toughest word so far... And I couldn't bring myself to do some doodle of an ordinary fowl so went for intergalactic space-bastard, the cyborg kaiju Gigan... who looks a little bit like a chicken...



Day 6 "Drooling" - I stuck with the big monsters vibe, and created this chap who may be a distant relation of 2000 AD's Satanus!


Day 7 "Exhausted" - Another tough one, but I thought I'd even up the odds with this one...



No comments: