Saturday 20 January 2018

MICROGORIA 51 - Remembering Peter Wyngarde


Well dear friends, the Grim Reaper has been at it again! And so, Mr Jim calls you all to the fireside early for a quick bonus episode to pay tribute to the great Peter Wyngarde who sadly passed away this week.


DIRECT DOWNLOAD - MICROGORIA 51 - Remembering Peter Wyngarde

Find all the podcasts in the HYPNOGORIA family here -

HYPNOGORIA HOME DOMAIN - Full archive, RSS feed and other useful links

HYPNOGORIA on iTunes

HYPNOGORIA on STITCHER

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good tribute, Jim. I agree that Wyndarde's Norman Taylor easily bested Dana Andrew's John Holden. The rest of the cast are uniformly excellent.
As much as I like 60's era British action series, I have never yet caught up with Jason King and his Department S. I will do one day but I have the urge to watch Night of the Eagle again very soon.