Sunday 21 June 2009

THIS IS THE NEWS!!!!!



As the navigation side bars on this blog are getting increasingly long, I thought it was high time to set up an alternative, and hopefully easier to navigate, archive of my ramblings.

So now besides the back catalogue of posts on here, you'll be able to find my old reviews over the main site in The Library. Over the next week or so, I'll be moving over my older scribblings and giving a few of the older entries a bit of a polish.

New reviews will still be appearing here first, of course!

In other news, you can now hear me delivering some spectacularly shoddy comedy horoscopes on the Monkey Island Radio Show. The show, which features an eclectic selection of tunes and assorted bobbins, goes out live on Thursdays evening 6 PM to 8 PM and is repeated Sunday afternoons 1 PM to 3 PM and you can listen online here.


No comments: