Saturday 18 October 2008

Quick Update


Apologies for the lack of posts this week, as we've been rather busy here at Hypnogoria sorting out the main. The dark gods willing, the site should go live in the next few days!

On the reviews front, expect a bumper crop soonish - I've got a fair few rough drafts floating about waiting to be polished to an acceptable degree of literacy - including the final reviews for the Universal Frankenstein series. Well the official series anyway - I will add a review of 'Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein' when I eventually pick up the DVD. And in the spirit of completism I will review "Van Helsing" - yes I know it's a travesty but as it was intended as a homage to the movies I've been looking at, I thought it deserves a look in.

Right I'm off back to the web muppetry before I start a rant about wc3 validation and the 'embed' tag...

No comments: