Friday, 18 December 2009
Children's Misheard Christmas Carols
And here's some more festive fun for you all...
A teacher in Atlanta asked her students to write the words to their favourite Christmas Carols. Here are some of the humorous lines she received…
- Deck the Halls with Buddy Holly
- We three kings of porridge and tar
- On the first day of Christmas my tulip gave to me…
- Later on we'll perspire, as we dream by the fire.
- He's makin’ a list, chicken and rice.
- Noel. Noel, Barney's the king of Israel.
- With the jelly toast proclaim
- Olive, the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names
- Frosty the Snowman is a ferret elf, I say
- Sleep in heavenly peas
- In the meadow we can build a snowman, then pretend that he is sparse and brown
- Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, you'll go down in listerine
- Oh, what fun it is to ride with one horse, soap and hay
- O come, froggy faithful joyful and triumphant