- On the 2nd of December, come with Mr Jim Moon to investigate on the most famous haunted houses of the 1970s, with a look back at the creepy comedy series The Ghosts of Motley Hall!
- As is traditional we have selection of ghostly tales for Christmas, and of course no Yuletide season is complete without some MR James! Join us on the 6th to discover the horrors that lurk in The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral
- Meanwhile on the 9th of December, we take a look at that story's televisual incarnation and the first episode of the BBC's A Ghost Story for Christmas series - The Stalls of Barchester from 1971, starring Robert Hardy!
- We've got blockbuster action too! It's festive fun for all the family with the Joe Dante classic Gremlins! Catch it at the Commentary Club on December 11th!
- The 13th of December proves to be a very unlucky night! Discover what happens when you take Christmas bet to stay overnight in a haunted house in the Victorian chiller Number Ninety!
- 16th December! Every one love party games at Christmas so prepare a new one in the the AM Burrage short shocker Smee !
- Meanwhile on 18th Teresa and Jim summon up the Yuletide spirits with a viewing of the 1984 version of Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol starring the incomparable George C Scott as Scrooge!
- Fancy getting away from it for Christmas! Well, on 20th December take a trip with us out a country house for an old fashioned Christmas complete with a family ghost in The Real and the Counterfeit by Louisa Baldwin!
- And finally, just before Christmas Eve, Mr Jim Moon invites you all on a festive ghost hunt, travelling around the British Isles searching out the spectres that walk at Christmas time!
For full listings and a fine selection of Yuletide treats from Christmases Past, don't forget to check in on the Hypnogoria Advent Calendar at Hypnogoria.com!
FIND ALL OUR FESTIVE SHOWS HERE!
To subscribe to Commentary Club, which has its own feed etc, go here -
COMMENTARY CLUB HOME DOMAIN
COMMENTARY CLUB on iTUNES
COMMENTARY CLUB on STITCHER
If you enjoyed the show, we have a little campaign to raise money for Alzheimer's Disease research! Any donations gratefully received!
COMMENTARY CLUB JUST GIVING PAGE